Exciting key stakeholders
Here, we are looking to:
- identify those stakeholders that need to be engaged either throughout the project or at specific stages within it
- develop a plan to achieve and maintain the target degree of stakeholder excitement
- undertake the stakeholder activities identified within the stakeholder plan.
There are two core elements:
- stakeholder analysis, mapping and engagement - we aim to keep stakeholders excited and engaged across the whole project. The tools available include a checklist of things to consider in stakeholder management, and tools to keep them engaged and excited
- internal communications and marketing - tare two tools here - a communications planning tool and ideas for communications' events to keep people energised and excited about the programme.
A group of internal and external stakeholders who are fully behind the aims and objectives of the programme and who can carry out the necessary actions to ensure it succeeds.