Building the skills and capability of the team
This element of the mobilisation phase aims:
- to establish an overall strategy for skills development and skills transfer for the project
- to develop specific group and individual training plans that will deliver this result
- to design and implement specific skills and training activities identified within the appropriate plans.
To build the skills and capability of the team, we:
- identify key skills that will impact on project success
- assess the extent to which the team have these skills
- develop plan to deliver skills gaps
- deliver the plan.
A training plan that enables every individual to contribute to their maximum potential as well as enabling the organisation as a whole to develop the target internal capability.